About Y.E.S. Driving School
The average driver will drive for 55 years and travel over 1 million miles behind the steering wheel. On today's busy roads new drivers cannot afford to learn in a haphazard way. It is important that each person gets an opportunity to take professional driving lessons to ensure their safety in the car as well as safety of others.
We are licensed by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. In business since 1994, we’ve taught over 10,000 people how to drive. With years of experience, located conveniently and accessibly in Brooklyn, we’ve helped many people learn to drive and now we want to do the same for you! (Covering Brooklyn and Staten Island)
YES Driving School can start you on the road to success with our full range of services for the student driver. Driving lessons are available for every one, whether you are a shy beginner or a seasoned professional.
Don't miss your opportunity, give us a call and schedule an appointment now!
As featured in Torah Times, New Life Radio, Kosher Yellow Pages, Russkaya Reklama, etc.
Keep in Mind
WE are bilingual: Russian and English.
WE are easy to deal with.
WE work flexible hours, convenient for you, including weekends.
WE have patience and experience.
DRIVE CAREFULLY AND REMEMBER:
DRIVER LICENSE IS NOT YOUR RIGHT, IT IS YOUR PRIVILEDGE!
Good to Know
- Don't assume the cheapest lessons are the best
- No matter how good a driver you think a relative or friend is they will probably not have the experience or patience needed to teach. Driving instructors are trained to teach. They are professional and will have the experience to know when you are ready for the driving test.
- Make sure your instructor is officially licensed by NYS DMV. Don’t be too shy to ask for ID and a valid instructor’s certificate.
- Make sure that the vehicle is properly equipped with dual brakes and mirrors, and is in good working condition. Usually, if the car has none of these features, the instruction is given illegally.
- Make sure that you check for valid insurance and registration, as well as valid inspection on the front windshield. You have to consider these important aspects to ensure your own safety while on the road, as well as safety of others.
- Learn to Drive, not just Pass the Test.