About Y.E.S. Driving School
The average driver will drive for 55 years and travel over 1 million miles behind the steering wheel. On today's busy roads, new drivers cannot afford to learn in a haphazard way. It is essential that each person is provided with an opportunity to take professional driving lessons to ensure their safety, as well as the safety of others.
We are licensed by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. In business since 1994, we have taught over 10,000 people how to drive. With many years of experience, located conveniently and accessibly in Brooklyn, we’ve helped many people learn to drive and now we want to do the same for you! (Covering Brooklyn and Staten Island)
Y.E.S. Driving School, Inc. can start you on the road to success with our full range of services for the student driver. Driving lessons are available for everyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional.
Don't miss your opportunity, give us a call and schedule an appointment now!
As featured in Torah Times, New Life Radio, Kosher Yellow Pages, Russkaya Reklama, etc.
Keep in Mind
WE are bilingual: Russian and English.
WE work flexible hours, convenient for you, including weekends.
WE have patience.
We have experience.
REMEMBER TO DRIVE CAREFULLY!
Important Information to Know
- Don't assume that low-cost lessons are the best. Invest your time and money wisely.
- No matter how good of a driver a relative or friend may be, they will probably not have the experience or patience needed to effectively prepare you for the road test. Driving instructors are trained to teach. They are professionals that have the experience necessary to know when you are ready for your road test.
- Make sure your instructor is officially licensed by the NYS DMV. Don’t hesitate to ask for ID and a valid instructor’s certificate.
- Make sure that the vehicle is properly equipped with dual brakes and mirrors, and is in good working condition. Usually, if the car has none of these features, the lesson is given illegally.
- Make sure to check for valid insurance and registration, as well as a valid inspection sticker on the front windshield. You have to consider these important factors to ensure your own safety while on the road, as well as the safety of others.
- Learn to Drive, not just Pass the Test.